1st November 2015, 12:06 AM
Gc narayana

Which are the short term courses in Journalism and how much salary do they provide?

I need short courses in journalism and good carrier and good salary

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  2. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  3. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  4. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  5. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  8. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  9. What to do after graduating in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  11. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  12. Does Embedded system design course from ACCEL IT Academy help in jobs after B.Tech (ECE)?
  13. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  14. Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission?
  15. Which are the short term courses after passing 12th?
  16. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  17. What are the short term courses or diploma courses that can be done after doing MBBS?
  18. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
30th April 2017, 11:27 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the short term courses in Journalism and how much salary do they provide?

As you want to know short term courses in Journalism here, I am going to tell you the same-

List of short term courses in Journalism:

>>Certified Advertising Professional (CAP)

>>Post Graduate Diploma In Mass Communication, Advertisement & Journalism

>>Diploma in Advertising & Media (DAM)

>>PG Diploma in PR & Advertising

Tentative salary- 15,000-25,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?