31st August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?

Hi i m 4th yr student.i would like to ask what are the short term courses that can be done in electronics n communication branch....courses like embedded system,vlsi etc.....are these courses beneficial in getting job or raising salary.....or you suggest anyother course

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  5. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  6. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  7. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field? -- [New]
  8. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  9. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  10. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  12. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  13. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  14. List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?
  15. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  16. Best short term courses after b.tech in electronics and communication
  17. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  18. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
19th February 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?

Hi i m 3rd yr student.i would like to ask what are the short term courses that can be done in electronics n communication branch....courses like embedded system,vlsi etc.....are these courses beneficial in getting job or raising salary.....or you suggest anyother course after compliting B.E.
16th March 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?

after completing the 3 year diploma course from electronic what we have to do it after that
15th July 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hii , i have completed E&Tc diploma in 2010 after that which courses available?
4th November 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

any job related course fr diploma ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?