2nd December 2010, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Short time representation of the speech signal processing

Explain the short time representation of the speech signal processing.

Related Questions:
  1. IETE AMIETE -ET (New Scheme) Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Best institute for short term PG Diploma in Embedded System and Digital Signal Processing field admission procedure?
  3. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous years papers for Digital Signal Processing
  7. What kind of Projects can be done in Digital Signal Processing?
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  9. Kurukshetra University ECE 3rd Year-Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. What should I opt among Signal Processing and Control Systems to study in M.Tech?
  11. Which one should I choose between Embedded, Robotics and Digital Signal Processing for further studies after ECE engineering?
  12. Best path to be followed after M.Tech in Signal Processing?
  13. Which courses are available for me after diploma in electronics and telecommunication other than BE or B.Tech?
  14. Procedure to get job in Canada for M.Tech(Signal Processing) candidate?
  15. Book to be preferred for Digital Signal Processing?
  16. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies? -- [New]
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 7th Semester Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. List of companies in Bangalore for summer training in Digital Signal Processing?
16th December 2010, 01:14 PM
canvasking

Default Re: Short time representation of the speech signal processing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Explain the short time representation of the speech signal processing.
It refers to the acquisition, manipulation, storage, transfer and output of vocal utterances by a computer.......
18th December 2010, 01:25 AM
nishant1110

Default Re: Short time representation of the speech signal processing

Short time representation of speech signal processing refers to any or all of the actions undertaken by the control and arithmetic/logical unit of a computer to input, encode, interpret, manipulate, store, transmit, convert or output the voice commands or responses in the course of executing an application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?