11th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Examination center of 10th and 12th board CBSE and RBSE in Udaipur, Rajasthan?

I want to know the examination center of 10th and 12th board exam CBSE and RBSE in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  3. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?
  4. Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE?
  5. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  6. How may I get admission in 10th std in Best school in Udaipur? How to apply for the same?
  7. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  9. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  10. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  11. Am I elligibe for RPMT? I've done 10th and 12th from Rajasthan CBSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  13. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  14. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2?
  15. How to join Indian Navy having secured 68% in 10th and 67% in 12th RBSE?
  16. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  17. Coaching classes for preparation of 7th CBSE English Medium and 10th RBSE Hindi Medium Board exam?
  18. Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?
15th January 2016, 10:19 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Examination center of 10th and 12th board CBSE and RBSE in Udaipur, Rajasthan?

Examination center or Center name will be mentioned on the admit card of both Boards RBSE and CBSE. Just check out the admit card for examination center. Each school have different examination centers. You can also visit your school and know the examination center. If you haven't received the admit card yet.
31st August 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examination center of 10th and 12th board CBSE and RBSE in Udaipur, Rajasthan?

I have lost my 12 result I want the list of centre no so that I can get it done online
6th August 2022, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examination center of 10th and 12th board CBSE and RBSE in Udaipur, Rajasthan?

Examination center of 10th and 12th board CBSE in Udaipur, Rajasthan
23rd September 2022, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

My fees is isue in school we can do open exam class12 CBSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?