15th September 2011, 04:53 PM
rashmirekhapadhi88

Should I do lectureship in commerce or management? Which one would be better?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am an MBA studentand complited my course in 2011. I am interested in the lecturship jobs.I want to know wheather to do lectureship in commerce or in management.which would be better as i ve graduated in commerce stream.

20th December 2011, 08:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do lectureship in commerce or management? Which one would be better?

As you have the required qualification and knowledge for both commerce and management so its up to you to decide which subject interests you more. In which subject you have more knowledge and which subject you feel you can teach better. In todays world the demand of management is higher and as you have done your masters in management you can opt for a career as a faculty in management studies. Analyse all the factors before deciding what you should do in lectureship.
23rd March 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do lectureship in commerce or management? Which one would be better?

what is age qualification for net test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?