13th March 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Should I enroll for CDAC if I am appear for my final year BCS?

hello, i am nikhil,
i want to ask you that shall i enroll for CDAC ,as i am appearing my final year bcs.

13th March 2012, 10:59 AM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

Default Re: Should I enroll for CDAC if I am appear for my final year BCS?

Hi nikhil,
You are the eligible for the same.
Eligibility:
BE / ME or Equivalent (AMIE, AIETE),B.Sc (Engg), MCA , MCS (After B.Sc), M Sc (Electronics / IT / IS / Instrumentation), MCM, MBA (Systems), BCS, B Sc (IT), B Sc (Comp. Sc.), BCA with science or commerce in 12th, BIS (Bachelor of Internet Sciences), Bachelor Of E-Commerce

Course Fee:

Course Fee is Rs.79,000/- (Rupees Seventy nine thousand only). The course fee has to be paid in two separate installments by Demand Drafts drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favor of “C-DAC, ACTS” and payable at Pune.

The first installment of Rs.2,500 /- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid after the declaration of the CET result and the second installment of the course fees of Rs.76,500/- (Rupees Seventy Six Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid on or before the last date mentioned in the course schedule on ACTS website http://acts.cdac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?