12th April 2012, 09:45 AM

What are the opportunities for me afer passing 12th? I have scored 60% marks

i have completed my 12th . i will be having 60% marks. what are the oppertunities for me after 12th. i am in kerala. i am a science student ( PCMB).

13th July 2012, 07:19 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities for me afer passing 12th? I have scored 60% marks

Hi
After 12th You have many opportuniteis

You could get into medicine or engineering.

For medicine courses are :-
(Bachelorof Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
B.A.M.S.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
B.Sc. - Physiotherapy
B.M.R.Sc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science)

For engineering various enterance exams are there :-

IIT JEE
AIEEE
IPU CET
ORISSA JEE
WBJEE
and many others

Now you have to get a rank in one of these to get admission in various colleges

Besides this a science student is also capable of doing courses which are not under science stream like B.Com , M.Com , hotel management,BCA , BBA etc.

You could also get into B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)

Hope you find this useful

All the best for your future..!!
30th May 2013, 11:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for me afer passing 12th? I have scored 60% marks

Being a science student, you can make a career either in the field of engineering or medicine. Courses related to fisheries, diary science, nursing, etc can be selected. Apart from this, you can try for a job, if interested. 12th passed candidates can try for a job position of Postal Assistant in telecommunication department. Clerical jobs, assistant jobs, data entry jobs, etc are suitable for 12th passed candidates.
4th June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

after 12th what are the courses which include physics & biology both?
21st March 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

After 11th passing with less then 60% short duration pcmb other then medical and engineering
5th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i hv cleared my entrance xam ... but in private collage ... nd i hv secured 64.6 in 12th ... but wat about the donation they r asking..??? i don't hv inf money to pay .. now wat shuld i do??
5th June 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i hv cleared my entrance xam but in private .... i hv secured 64.6 in 12th ... but wat shuld i do... they r asking for big donation ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?