11th November 2011, 12:06 AM
jagira69

Details on becoming a sub inspector after completing B.E? What is the date of the exam? Book and syllabus of it?

i am B.E. engineer and want to become a sub-inspector so please send the overall details regarding to it, form date, exams date, books, syllabus etc.

10th December 2011, 12:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on becoming a sub inspector after completing B.E? What is the date of the exam? Book and syllabus of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagira69 View Post
i am B.E. engineer and want to become a sub-inspector so please send the overall details regarding to it, form date, exams date, books, syllabus etc.
Hello friend,
If you want to become a Sub-Inspector, you will need to crack an entrance exam conducted by public service commission.
The exam is conducted by every state and therefore, the dates varies. recruitment is done on the basis of the position vacant in particular state police.
As far as eligibility is concerned, in every state, the minimum educational qualification required is a bachelors degree in any stream. The eligible age to apply for the exams in every state is between 20-25 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of the public service commission of your state and go through the notification, if published.
22nd July 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details on becoming a sub inspector after completing B.E? What is the date of the exam? Book and syllabus of it?

hi sir,i am doing my BE final year.please let me know the entire syllabus for both aptitude and main exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?