15th August 2013, 08:20 PM
devimadhu55

What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?

hi i recently completed my b tech from electrical and electronics engineering with 76% and i know core java, c, oracle , and i m interested to join in software industry but i am confused bcz of in software industry there are lot of departments in jobs and in that software engineer and programmer and developer for which position is suitable for me as a fresher and tell me differenceces between those posts

27th March 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?

Hello, I have 3 Years Experience in Power & Energy Sector as an Electrical Design Engineer. Now i thought to change the job into different sector for growth.
Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Required Qualification to apply for the position of Railway Ticket Checker? What will be the salary offered for this position? 12 9th April 2019 08:43 PM
Will there be any age limit to apply for the position of Professor as per UGC norms? Complete Eligibility criteria to apply for this position? 4 5th September 2018 08:37 PM
How to apply for the position of Railway TTE? Eligibility criteria for this position? 42 8th March 2015 08:44 PM
How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level 2 11th September 2013 05:00 PM
What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply? 12 25th May 2013 01:37 PM