23rd April 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I join B.Com or can I join CA's CPT directly after 2nd PUC? Will I get Graduate status as well if I do CA only?

I have completed my 2nd PUC. I am deciding to do B.Com or can I join directly for CA? What is minimum percentage required to get admission in CA's CPT? Will CA also fulfill the minimum graduate level requirement without B.Com?

10th May 2018, 09:42 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join B.Com or can I join CA's CPT directly after 2nd PUC? Will I get Graduate status as well if I do CA only?

If you are interested to pursue CA course after completion of your 12th standard, then it is best to choose CA course directly instead of choosing B.Com and then CA course. To get admission in CA course after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in CPT examination. If you qualify the CPT examination, you are eligible to get admission in CA course. The duration of CA course after 12th standard is 4.5 years and that of after graduation is 3 years. So, I suggest you to appear in CPT examination after completion of your 12th standard to be eligible to get admission for pursuing CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?