31st December 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to join CTS, having got place in the company on the basis of B.E with 59.9%?

I am placed in CTS and I have aggregate of 59.9 in BE, if I do not consider my cleared backlog marks and 60.4, if I add my cleared backlog marks .So, the question is that should I go ahead and join CTS or not? Please reply.

3rd January 2017, 11:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to join CTS, having got place in the company on the basis of B.E with 59.9%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am placed in CTS and I have aggregate of 59.9 in BE, if I do not consider my cleared backlog marks and 60.4, if I add my cleared backlog marks .So, the question is that should I go ahead and join CTS or not? Please reply.

Yes, it is good to join CTS, after B.E as a fresher. The Cognizant Technology Solutions is an American multinational company. The company provides various services like information technology, consulting, information security, information technology outsourcing and BPO services. It is one of the good companies which have branches in India. The working environment is very good in CTS. Many of them feel that the company is good place to work. Most of the teams have friendly environment for work in office. The chances of learning are very good in CTS. There are more chances of onsite opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?