16th September 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for state government exam if I have a backlog in B.E 3rd year?

I Cleared last year of BE in electrical in 30 jun but unfortunately i have one backlog in third year...I cleared these one backlog before the January..if state government recruiting jobs before the January these job have no interviews it directly recruiting on the theory exam and offer a job then can i apply for these post....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  2. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  4. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Can I apply for job in HCL if secured 66% till 3rd year of B.Tech having a backlog?
  8. Can I apply for government job after completing B.Tech with 60%
  9. Am I eligible to get education loan for 3rd year under graduation course if I have backlog in 2nd year?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  11. Am I eligible to get internship in Wipro if I have a backlog in 3rd semester?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  13. Am I eligible for ICET if I have backlog in 1st year subject?
  14. Am I eligible for Birlasoft Recruitment after having a backlog in 3rd year?
  15. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  16. Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in M.Tech in IPU if I have backlogs in 7th Semester?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course if working as a state government employee?
16th September 2016, 11:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for state government exam if I have a backlog in B.E 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Cleared last year of BE in electrical in 30 jun but unfortunately i have one backlog in third year...I cleared these one backlog before the January..if state government recruiting jobs before the January these job have no interviews it directly recruiting on the theory exam and offer a job then can i apply for these post....
If you have cleared your backlog before January, then you are eligible to get jobs in state government jobs.

But you can apply for government sector jobs where graduate candidates are not required.
16th September 2016, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for state government exam if I have a backlog in B.E 3rd year?

You are eligible to apply for State government examination even if you have backlog in B.E 3rd year. But, at the time of document verification i.e., final selection, you should have cleared your backlog. If you have backlog at the time of final round of selection process then, you are not eligible for government job and you will be rejected. So, I suggest you to try your backlog as soon as possible, so, that you can apply for state government job.
16th September 2016, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for state government jobs, if you have got pending backlogs. You must have the qualification confirmed before applying for job.

There is no chance of selection, if you don't have the required qualification before the mentioned date in the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?