19th March 2012, 10:36 PM
karthivinoth1991

Should I opt for MBA or Civil Services? How to overcome the problem?

i m studying BE final year at a reputed coll in tamil nadu.i have a big dilemma whether to opt MBA r Civil services...i met few ias n ips officers but still i m not clear with what i want in future...pl help me to overcome this problem...thanks in advance
-karthik

20th March 2012, 02:03 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: Should I opt for MBA or Civil Services? How to overcome the problem?

If you are intrested in civil service, IPS. It is good. But become a IPS officer, you have to spend more time in study for ips exam. And it is a long process too. So you should join a coaching class for study of ips. And complete you post graduation in correspence because for become a ips officer you have more time.
By this way you will be a post graduate and in condition if you are not selected in i.p.s. You can make carier in government or private secter by your degree.
So best wishes for your carier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?