11th November 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for TGT post after English Honours from DU?

I am studying English Honours from Delhi University. I want to become a TGT. So tell me if i am eligible for the post after completion of my course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether PGDTE is similar to B.Ed? Can I apply for DSC and Model Schools for English TGT/PGT with PGDTE certificate?
  2. Sample papers of English Sarv Shiksha Abhiyaan for the post of TGT English?
  3. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  4. Sample question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT English?
  5. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  6. TGT English preparation DSSSB -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  8. Last year question papers of TGT English?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for TGT post? I have scored 43% in B.A
  10. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  11. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed
  12. Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography
  13. Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not? What is the eligibility criteria followed for TGT post in school?
  14. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  15. Can I appear in SET exam after MA in English if did not studied English honours?
  16. What are the career options for general graduates?
  17. Can I apply for the post of TGT science and TGT maths in KV? I am a BSc Physics
  18. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
12th November 2015, 11:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for TGT post after English Honours from DU?

In private schools you can apply with this qualification but schools these days prefer candidates with B.Ed qualification. Also, for government school teaching job you need to qualify TET after completion of B.Ed programme.

Hence, if you have contact or references then you can get job in private schools but in government schools you need B.Ed first.
4th November 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA honors in English with mass communication with b.ed, should i am eligible for the post of TGT English,at kvs or other government schools
9th January 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc physics. Should I am eligible for the post of tgt science at nvs, kvs Or government schools?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?