9th July 2011, 10:21 AM
karma sangay

Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?

I have completed 2 years certificate course in Automobile engineering course from Bhutan after completing class ten,therefore since i am looknig for upgration of my qualification, can i get any scholarship relatated to my course thats is in diploma or either degree in Automolie engineering in INDIA OR ELSE?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  2. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  4. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  6. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  9. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  11. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  13. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  14. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  15. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get scholarship to study Automobile Engineering after diploma in Germany?
  17. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
  18. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
23rd October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?

Scope in gujarat for automobile engg.?
16th March 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get scholarship to study diploma or degree course in Automobile Engineering in India?

can i do car designer .i have complite diploma automobile.plz detail all courses and collages.
4th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed the 12th science and i am interested to do automobile engineering how to get this.
27th April 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what grades are needed to join universities that have automobile courses?
15th January 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Im just completed class 10 and now i am in 11th and i want to know about scholarships or scholarship eligibility tests for automobile courses?
25th October 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

whts the procedure for admission in MS in fireign countries? and which university or college is best for automobile?
20th February 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can it possible to do b tech in medical electronics in iit college after compliting diploma cource in medical electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?