29th November 2011, 08:35 PM
madscientist

Should I stick with black and while passport size photo in AIEEE form?

should i necessarily stick a black and white passport size photograph on my aieee form...????

1st December 2011, 07:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I stick with black and while passport size photo in AIEEE form?

AIEEE forms are to be submitted online. In the instructions you have been asked to stick two passport sized photo preferably black and white. You can stick black and white photo in the AIEEE forms. You should note the registration number. This number will be useful for all other communication.
16th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I stick with black and while passport size photo in AIEEE form?

dear friend,
i have a black and white passport sized photograph.My problem is that when i am sticking the photograph in the given box in the confirmation page, the size of the photograph is exceeding the size of the given box and it is already written in the box tha the photograph size should not exceed more than the given box in the confirmation page.So,is it alright if i paste the photograph in the given box because in the aieee brochure,it was told that we must paste the passport size photograph in the confirmation page
18th December 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i have stick colour photograph in my aieee form what to do now? i have fill the form again or is there any other solution plz help me...
18th December 2011, 08:06 PM
jayparikh

Cool Re: Should I stick with black and while passport size photo in AIEEE form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madscientist View Post
should i necessarily stick a black and white passport size photograph on my aieee form...????
Should I stick with black and while passport size photo in AIEEE form?

Hi friend,

AS per AIEEE guideline , preferably you should stick black and white photograph on the print out of form, with your name and date on which photo has been taken on it.

For any other query, please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
4th January 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

name and date on the passport should be written by pen?
4th January 2012, 07:35 PM
saurabh.dhyani

don't worry your form will not be reject....but in future try to be accurate as mishappening can be any time..
4th January 2012, 09:19 PM
krawat44

hi...
don't worry about your form you can change the photo...
you can apply form by online. You can do change photo of your black to black and white in PC.
you can apply form by Here

Do your Best in Entance Exam
Best Of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?