2nd August 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I take any certificate course to become a Radio Jockey?

After my graduation I to become a Radio Jockey should i take any certificate course? Please tell me i'm very interested to become a radio jockey.

16th August 2016, 12:58 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I take any certificate course to become a Radio Jockey?

To become Radio Jockey, you need to complete at least diploma in Radio Jockey from any recognized institute which helps to get job in that field.
But only degree is not enough to get success in the field of radio jockey, you need to have great presence of mind in order to tackle any circumstances.

Radio Jockey is basically to entertain people with voice, so there must be some type of magic in your voice to attract people.
So, you should try to interact with more and more people and try to entertain them along with with that take admission in any recognized institute.
After completing courses, you can apply for jobs in Red Fm, Radio Mirchi, 98.3 Big Fm and other companies to make your carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?