21st May 2012, 06:44 PM

Test paper for entrance test of M.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?

Give me the test papers for entrance test of m.tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering).

16th August 2016, 12:57 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Test paper for entrance test of M.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology.
It is 2 year degree program for those who have completed their Bachelor degree of Technology or Engineering or M.Sc from any recognized university.

GATE is the entrance examination conducted for admission in M.Tech in IIT, IISc and other colleges.
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering.
The students who are in final semester of the above listed degree program are also eligible to appear in the examination.
IIT and IISc conducts GATE on regulation.
GATE score is valid up to 2 years from the date of publication of result.
Previous year question paper and sample papers are available on the official website of GATE 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?