26th December 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How to become a RJ after completing B.Sc?

Radio Jockey courses Sir, I Rebecca as I am passionate for becoming a RJ and have completed B.Sc (n). Kindly tell me a best government institute in Hyderabad and how should I apply, whether I should write any entrance?

28th December 2016, 10:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a RJ after completing B.Sc?

You can go for course like PG diploma in radio journalism from IIMC. There is an entrance exam conducted every year for this course by IIMC, Delhi for admission in institutes all over India.

Graduation is the minimum requirement and admission will be on merit based on performance in the entrance exam and interview.
28th December 2016, 11:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Radio Jockey courses Sir, I Rebecca as I am passionate for becoming a RJ and have completed B.Sc (n). Kindly tell me a best government institute in Hyderabad and how should I apply, whether I should write any entrance?

To become a Radio Jockey (RJ) after completing B.Sc, you should be very good in communication and should be creative. The voice, diction and pronunciations of the candidate are important to be successful RJ. The talent and skill of the candidate is most important to get a job in FM radios as a RJ. You should speak very well to get a RJ job. You should know the language very well and should respond spontaneously. The RJs main job is to inform, update and entertain the people. The RJs work involves presenting cinema songs, interview, presenting comments related to the song and film. There are some courses also available in the field to become an RJ. You can also attend the RJ interviews available in the FM radios.
5th March 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am arpita an i am interested to become an RJ , now I am studying fyBsc so I can get aa chance to become aa RJ after my fyBsc
7th August 2020, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am graduated with Bsc degree , I got a good communication skills along with good pronunciation.. Is it compulsory for me to do any further course now? To become Rj
26th January 2022, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How to become RJ after bsc . Is their is any completion to complete PG diploma in journalism, or their is also any other option to become RJ? Pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?