2nd September 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job of Radio Jockey?

Hi, I want to get a job of Radio Jockey. It is very interesting and creative profile. I don't get any such vacancy in any newspaper or job portal. Please guide me, how can I get this job?

12th September 2016, 06:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job of Radio Jockey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to get a job of Radio Jockey. It is very interesting and creative profile. I don't get any such vacancy in any newspaper or job portal. Please guide me, how can I get this job?

The aspirant should be talented and creative enough to get a Radio Jockey job. Any graduates with or without experience can work as Radio Jockey (RJ). There are many job vacancies are available in the FM Radio Channels. The job details can be found in the job portals like Naukri. The talent and skill of a person is most important to get a job in the creative field than his degree certificates. So if you practice well and speak well then you can get a RJ job. The most important skill to become a RJ should be familiar with the language, music and be able to respond spontaneously.
13th September 2016, 12:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job of Radio Jockey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's nice to see that you are interested in Radio Jockey job. But, before applying for that job you have to develop the qualities required for radio jockey job. Those who interested to get a Radio Jockey job must have good Communication and creative skill, which is mandatory for this job. Apart from this the candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Please, visit Job portals like Naukri etc. and search for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?