23rd July 2013, 03:53 PM
madhu101308

Should I take coaching for bank job or should I continue with MBA

Shall i take coaching for bank jobs or i continue my education with MBA

15th August 2016, 12:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take coaching for bank job or should I continue with MBA

If you are interested in banking jobs it will be best for you to join the coaching classes for banking entrance examination and give the maximum time in preparation for examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview and even as Group Discussion so you can prepare for examination.

It requires better preparation as well as practice test to qualify in the examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.

If you think you can handle both the MBA course as well as preparation for examination you can take admission in MBA regular or correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?