1st April 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the job over 30 years having experience in several organisations?

I was graduate in the year of 2003 and PG complete 2005, after graduation i am workiing with diffrent organigation, HDFC BANK, L & Finance and work with TATA CAPITAL Financial services. in 2011 i am doing MBA with finance, and continue my job.

Related Questions:
  1. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  2. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  3. What are the career options available for me after graduation in BSc Physics from Autonomous college?
  4. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  5. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  6. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get job in UAE having 1.5 years experience?
  8. Can I get a job in Railway after working as ex-serviceman with 28 years experience?
  9. How to get a job as dentist? I have 20 years of experience
  10. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  11. Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience
  12. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  13. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  14. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  15. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  16. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  17. Any government services for engineers below age 32?
  18. Should I immediately choose M.Tech or first gain some job experience after completing B.Tech?
15th May 2014, 09:12 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I get the job over 30 years having experience in several organisations?

Getting a job with 30 years of experience is pretty much tough cause by then it will be your retirement age. Say for example you have joined for job at the age of 23 after completing your studies, then when you have 30+ year experience you will be completing 50+ age which is the retirement age for most of the companies right now.

Even if you are less than 50 years of age it doesn't seem to be a good idea to shift organization at that point of time because you will be already in the high position in the company which you will be working on.

So, the best time to jump from one company to other is with less than 10 years experience after then it will be difficult to find the job outside plus you won't have a proper career growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?