7th October 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job having gap due to an accident?

sir i am vikas singh i have done mba in marketing in 2007 and mba in hr through distance education i have some experience in marketing in 2012 i met an accident i could continue my job but now i am fail to get a job sir please help where and how i can get a job in the field of hr

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  2. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  3. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  4. Can an IT Engineer get the Job after the Gap of 2years from Graduation?
  5. Best books for preparation for GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I get a job in IT field after having 57% in B.E?
  7. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  8. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  9. Admission to B.Sc after year gap after 12th standard? Cut-off marks for the same?
  10. What should be the reason given to interviewer for a year gap in academics?
  11. How to get Job in IT field after completion of MCA but having a gap of 3 years after B.Sc?
  12. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  13. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for IIM even if I am having one year gap in my B.Com degree?
  15. IT companies for job after dropping 1 year in B.Tech after 1st semester due to health and scoring 72% allover?
  16. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
  17. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  18. Will it cause any problems if we have any Backlogs in B.Tech?
17th June 2016, 02:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job having gap due to an accident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am vikas singh i have done mba in marketing in 2007 and mba in hr through distance education i have some experience in marketing in 2012 i met an accident i could continue my job but now i am fail to get a job sir please help where and how i can get a job in the field of hr
You can get a job with MBA in Marketing as you are already worked in the marketing line. There are various job opportunities available in the marketing area. You can work in Medical marketing, Stationery marketing, Machinery marketing, retail goods marketing, FMCG marketing, Electronics marketing, garment marketing, surgical equipment, electrical goods marketing etc. The scope for the MBA Marketing is very high, so you can easily get a job. Regarding the gap in the service, you have to explain about the accident you met and all the things in the interview. Best of luck for your career!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?