3rd March 2011, 08:05 PM
ROHIT KESHRI

Small project from IISC for Electronics department student?

I am a student of electronics department.I want to do small projects from IISC. How can i do it.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I work in IISC(Electronics Department) after passing electronics from Kuvempu University Shimoga?
  2. How to make a project in electronics? I am a student of BSc 1st year electronics
  3. Procedure to apply for Major Project in IISc?
  4. How to do project at DRDO? I am a final year student of ECE department
  5. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Can I do final year project in IISc after passing B.Tech final year? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. How to get project work for MSc electronics student? I am interested in embedded system
  8. Suggestion regarding project topics in IISc.
  9. Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?
  10. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  11. How to do my project in government company? I am a student of ECE department
  12. How to do major project in DRDO? What is the procedure to approach the department of DRDO
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  14. How to apply for Summer Project in IISC being a candidate of M.Sc. in Chemistry?
  15. Which companies provide IEEE Project?
  16. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks? -- [New]
  17. Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?
  18. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Small project from IISC for Electronics department student?

SUMMER TRAINING IN ELECTRONICS
24th June 2011, 12:42 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROHIT KESHRI View Post
I am a student of electronics department.I want to do small projects from IISC. How can i do it.
Hey,
It's not really easy to get internship in IISC.
for these one you have to contact them the lecturer and prof of IISC bangalore.
And tell them how much you capability and hardworking you are and what you know .
only then you are able to get internship there.
for more info just go to there website:
www.iisc.ac.in

good luck
21st January 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How to appply the summer mini project in iisc bangalore?What are the procedure?
7th June 2012, 02:46 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

And tell them how much you capability and hardworking you are and what you know .
7th June 2012, 02:47 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

30th January 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam a student of reva institute of technology and management doing final year in E & C engineering .can v get a project in your institution to do as our final year project?
30th January 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of REVA ITM doing my final year in E & C engg.can u provide a project for us to do as our final year project
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?