28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I am appearing student of part 3 with 70%.Am i aligible for integrated phd in iisc.if not then what would be batter course for me in iisc,banglore. Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer now.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  5. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  6. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  8. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  9. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  10. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  12. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  13. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  14. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  15. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  16. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  17. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  18. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
30th August 2015, 09:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?

IISc Bangalore is one of the top institutions and you need some extra qualifications along with your post graduation for getting admission. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF then you have chance of getting admission.

Admission is also based on the performance in the interview. Those who have good academics are only shortlisted for interview stage. Therefore, if you have good academics then you will definitely get admission.
31st August 2015, 02:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?

You need to appear for the Entrance Examination conducted by IISC for the course of MS.
You need to crack that Examination and the Integrated PhD Course is offered there and to get selected you need to clear a Personal Interview if you can do this you have a good chance of getting selected for the course of Integrated PhD.
So prepare for the Entrance Examination to the best of your ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?