11th February 2018, 07:14 PM
surya chinnu

Software companies offering internship to B.Tech 2nd year students and procedure to apply for it

I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in Vizag. I am interested in doing internship in Vizag. Can you please let me know the software companies that I can apply and how can I apply for that company?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vizag?
  6. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  7. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  8. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  9. Companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Warangal? -- [New]
  10. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  11. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  12. Core companies offering Summer Internship to BTech IT 2nd year student in Pune?
  13. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  14. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  15. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  17. Companies offering Internship to BTech 2nd year student in Telangana?
  18. Companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 2nd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
15th May 2018, 05:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Software companies offering internship to B.Tech 2nd year students and procedure to apply for it

You have to write an application to the HR manager of the company and send the same through some reference to any permanent employee of that company. Once the application submitted, you have to wait till the concerned authority published the list of shortlisted candidates. If your name is present in that list, then you can start the internship from the given schedule.

Here are some good references where you can apply for the internship:

Tech Tammina Software Solutions Pvt Ltd

Address: 3rd Floor, SVS Towers, Sankaramatham Rd, Madhuranagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016

Miracle Software Systems

Address: MIG-49, Lawson's Bay Colony, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530017

Samudra Software Private Limited

Address: #8-3-10, Near Visakha Eye Hospital, Pedda Waltair, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?