17th January 2011, 12:27 PM

Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT?

May pl. confirm, which is the best co. for b tech 4th yr. students-campus recruitment.

1.infosys

2.syntel

3. tcs

4.patni

5. hcl

6. niit

1. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  2. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  7. Details about placements of CDAC Noida?
  8. When will TCS call for the job?
  9. Latest question papers of Infosys, Patni, Syntel?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. Which company is best to work for freshers among TCS, CTS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, CSC, IBM and HCL?
  14. Which company should I join between HCL and SYNTEL?
  15. Which are the different companies for electronics and telecommunication engineers? Which are the best colleges for MBA?
  16. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  17. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
29th January 2011, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT?

In my Opinion all are the Best Companies,Which are Mention In The questions.

So, Every Company is best if they provide Us Opportunity to learn New Things. The Company Where We Can Learn new things and can apply our knowledge is best company.

But You are Asking about the Best One then Actually it will Depends Upon Your Needs and requirements of the projects and your bosses that will create a Working Environment. So, According to me, Choose That Company Thats Give You A better Salary and Better Working Environment And Where You Can Learn New Things And Knowledge.
29th January 2011, 06:18 PM
diego

Default Re: Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT?

Well my friend they are all industry leaders .. so they all are good, Take whatever option you get first .. and you why to worry when you can always change jobs.
if you get multiple offers choose according to salary locations etc.
29th January 2011, 06:50 PM
jits

All the companies are good enough and presently are competing with one other.All companies give you handy salary packages and provide you new things to learn.

You cannot decide whether a company is better compared to other not based on its Salary package but based on its working environment,amount of knowledge you gain and facilities provided.Salary is always a secondary part but not a primary part.

So,never join a company based on its salary package but join a company based on its primary factors.
29th January 2011, 07:05 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola

TCS is a good company as this company now has 72 offices worldwide.TCS is a leading provider of highly flexible financial management software that powers mid-sized businesses.
And now a days this company provides all the healthy environment & handsome salary to their employees & provide them all the insurance & other facilities.And if you are doing your job well then you can hold your position for a long time.
29th January 2011, 07:15 PM
prtk.co

There are various software companies.But in my opinion you should go for infosys.
29th January 2011, 07:43 PM
dreksha chaudhary

Cool Re: Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT?

Dear friend ,

All companies are very good.

But according to me after reliance,TCS would be very good because it has a great name in the market and provides a very high salary package to its employers.

Also TCS is on the 2nd no in the market so to get the job in this company you have to do preparation for aptitude,Interview.

Good luck........
29th January 2011, 08:22 PM
gurpreetrodger

friend,
try to look on the company's status and what is easy for u to get in. look for the one which ensures u to have secure job at least for two years.dont look for the money this time they are offering to u.
3rd February 2011, 09:26 PM

which software is learn for join tcs ,hcl , infosys company
and which type of networking is neccessary
7th February 2011, 05:55 PM

syntel is the best option because the growth chances are very high and the company is multiplying rapidly so you have an edge.
8th February 2011, 12:10 AM

is syntel a good company to join
15th February 2011, 12:04 AM

will syntel give joining for 2011?
15th February 2011, 10:43 PM
sumitkumarsharma

Wink Re: Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT?

this is totally depend on you in which company feeling good then that company is good for you if you want to know which company is good then first you go in that company and some do work because in these company all are good software company.i think Infosys is better than all other company.that's why you can take this decision own risk which company is good and which is bad.
20th February 2011, 09:34 PM
nitingoplani88

According to new generation More you learn == More you earn

And you will learn more in infosys more than others but in infosys job security is very very less but in order to learn more you can choose the companies in this order:--

1-Infosys
2-Patni
3-Syntel
4-NIIT
5-HCL
6-TCS

but before selecting these companies first check which post they are giving if they are giving according to your intrest than it is best to select those..because it is true that one can do his level best when his work is fun for him and this can only be achieved by area of interest..
20th February 2011, 09:54 PM
nitingoplani88

According to new generation More you learn == More you earn

And you will learn more in infosys more than others but in infosys job security is very very less but in order to learn more you can choose the companies in this order:--

1-Infosys
2-Patni
3-Syntel
4-NIIT
5-HCL
6-TCS

but before selecting these companies first check which post they are giving if they are giving according to your intrest than it is best to select those..because it is true that one can do his level best when his work is fun for him and this can only be achieved by area of interest..
24th February 2011, 10:24 PM

Syntel ...coz it is a rapidly growing organization and offers u lot more opportunities....
2nd March 2011, 01:52 PM

Is the package offered by syntel in 2011(i.e 2.8 lacs) a ctc or a gross salary??
And also does syntel provide accomodation apart from this 2.8??
20th March 2011, 08:47 AM

i dont think syntel is a bad company
18th April 2011, 01:37 PM

which level company is good for starter?
23rd April 2011, 04:06 PM
avikmajumder

Judge the company in question and the people who work there from the washrooms and toilets in the companies.
25th April 2011, 04:30 PM
Anand Sathiyamurthy

May pl. confirm, which is the best co. for b tech 4th yr. students-campus recruitment.

1.infosys

2.syntel

3. tcs

4.patni

5. hcl

6. niit

Join HCL. It has the best work culture than any other IT companies
3rd May 2011, 03:40 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj

Smile Re: Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT?

hi, According to me all companies are good. But more specific, TCS is good, then Infosys. See to that which company is hiring you high salary, join in that company.
6th May 2011, 12:23 AM

Guys, I work for Infy atm. It stinks. If you wana know how in the world you can waste your talent, you shall see at infy. I can write codes in PHP, Core JAVA, C#, Perl, C , PL/SQL with my eyes closed. But you won't believe what is Infy making me do. Am feeling excel sheets. Nothing to learn at all. And am desperately looking for somewhere to switch, hopefully with a better package, and if possible in PHP.
17th May 2011, 11:43 AM

i got selected in both Hcl comnet and in Infosys bpo . which 1 is better company for my future..... I d'nt know the salary package also but the training location for infosys will be in mysore.. My birth place is chennai..... so which company will be better for me. please give valuable suggestions
18th May 2011, 05:39 PM

is syntel best company for freshers?
21st May 2011, 10:44 PM

infosys training is the best amongst the indian IT companies.Infy and tcs both were listed in Most reputed companies of the world (yes world ,not india).BEING A fresher ,look for brand name .Brand name matters a lot.if u wanna learn,go for infy else go for tcs.
26th May 2011, 10:36 PM
coolnabeel

which level company is good for starter?
hii, you can go with any of the good companies like infosys,hcl,hp all are very good you will learn more and grow high.
7th June 2011, 01:46 PM

infosys where we will gain more knowledge and money is the best to work for a fresher...
30th June 2011, 11:57 AM

All the companies you mentiones are amongst the leading companies.Even if u choose any of these companies i can assure you that your future is secured.
16th July 2011, 09:48 AM

how is hcl for training?
30th July 2011, 06:49 PM
brijeshgzp123

1.infosys......best company for training quality

2.syntel...good for future

3. tcs ....best of one in the asia.
And job security.

4.patni.....good company for growth

5. hcl.....mostly hardware work

6. niit .... good/simple
2nd August 2011, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by dreksha chaudhary View Post
Dear friend ,

All companies are very good.

But according to me after reliance,TCS would be very good because it has a great name in the market and provides a very high salary package to its employers.

Also TCS is on the 2nd no in the market so to get the job in this company you have to do preparation for aptitude,Interview.

Good luck........
Tcs doesnot offers high package
3rd August 2011, 12:56 AM
Sehwag6

Watching current status means says that tata consultancy services(tcs) and infosys are better companies in order to devolpment, projects and status in shares. It is purely depends on your future and career
8th August 2011, 06:42 PM

1.infosys

2.syntel

3. tcs

4.patni

5. hcl

6. niit

TCS is best amoung all company
16th August 2011, 01:29 AM

TCS - best of all, good onsite opportunities
Infosys - Good training but no job security
HCL - dnt know much abt it
Syntel - too much politics
patni - tcs, infosys far better that patni, keep it as a last option
niit - forget it!!
19th August 2011, 01:14 PM

why sintel has no security in jobs?
1st September 2011, 04:22 AM
vishwashere1987

In my opinion Infosys and TCS are the best compnies in india,
but TCS is best than Infosys because you can get more knowledge by the working with TCS.
But in last i can say that Work is best than compnise.
All the best...
4th September 2011, 05:00 PM

hey yaar,,, m rly confusd wid choosin companies 2 wrk.. infosys nd accenture gonna come 4 recruitmen 2 ma colg in a week.. sum ppl tel @ infy , they js chuck u out easily if they r nt satisfied(i.e. i hear der s no job secrity) , etcetc,
i rly hv no ides as 2 wt s 2 b done, can u ppl js help me come out wid a bettr option :( :( :(
11th September 2011, 09:18 PM

which company is best to work for TCS or HCL?....people say HCL has good work environment and opportunity to grow compared to TCS??
12th September 2011, 11:27 PM

which company is better to Accenture, Syntel, virtusa,infosys,Infotech
15th September 2011, 11:39 AM

i got selected in SYNTEL and HCL COMNET...pls tell me which company is better to join...i am so confused...pls help me...
19th September 2011, 04:46 PM
kogila nagarajan

better u can join in infosys ...because my friends are working in infosys.. they have very gud circumstances .. if u finished 6 month training period.. after that your life will go very jolly..then you have good salary also
25th September 2011, 09:33 PM

INFOSYS anytime...!! ye mitay knowledge ki pyaasss baki all Bakwaassss..!!
6th October 2011, 08:45 AM

Is Syntel a good Company? Has job security? Frirnds plsssss suggest me as that compant is visiting our college next week....:-(
8th October 2011, 01:09 PM

if i'll joining syntel then what is my future?what will be my growth?
9th October 2011, 11:02 PM

is syntel a gud company?? is it having a good growth in recent years??
they r coming to our college next week... and is offering a package of 2.9lpa.. is it worth attending the recruitment drive?
10th October 2011, 06:52 PM

Smile Re: Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT?

1.infosys

2.syntel

3. tcs

4.patni

5. hcl

6. niit
hello
among these......TCS is the best company. try to apply for SAPLABS if possible.
don't sign any bond with any of the company unless you are sure with your decision.
12th October 2011, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
In my Opinion all are the Best Companies,Which are Mention In The questions.

So, Every Company is best if they provide Us Opportunity to learn New Things. The Company Where We Can Learn new things and can apply our knowledge is best company.

But You are Asking about the Best One then Actually it will Depends Upon Your Needs and requirements of the projects and your bosses that will create a Working Environment. So, According to me, Choose That Company Thats Give You A better Salary and Better Working Environment And Where You Can Learn New Things And Knowledge.
Dont join HCL Technology becase Poor Packages
13th October 2011, 05:11 PM

1.infosys
2.tcs
3.syntel
4.cts
5.accenture
6.patni
7.hcl
8.virtusa
13th October 2011, 10:06 PM
dolly91

n my Opinion all are the Best Companies,Which are Mention In The questions.