31st January 2012, 02:26 AM
meetvijaychaudhary

From which source should I learn General Awareness to get success in PO Exams?

from what source i should learn general study to get sucess in po exams?

31st January 2012, 08:34 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which source should I learn General Awareness to get success in PO Exams?

General Awareness has become a part of written exam for many Bank PO Exams. If the candidate has performed well and did not perform well in General Awareness, this will make the candidate not to get through the exam.

In order to score good marks in General Awarness, try to be strong enough in the following areas
-National affairs
-International affairs
-Bilateral affairs
-Sports
-Persons in News
-Books and Authors

For this, read news papers and watch news channels and collect the information regarding above aspects. Rather than collecting the information, try to update the same.

As a part of reference books, I suggest you to use YES publications current affairs.

In addition to this, you can refer Mahindra publications monthly magazine. Along with this, you can also use Banking Services Chronicle magazine.

But now a days, there will be many of the questions in General Awareness are being related to banking industry. So, try to be perfect with jargon used in banking industry.

Try to discuss on the information with your friends and let them to share their views. With this, the volume of information will be more. You may get some additional points also which you do not know.
31st January 2012, 10:17 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which source should I learn General Awareness to get success in PO Exams?

Hi Dear

For General Awareness to success in PO exam we read some books
available in market

31st January 2012, 10:41 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

General Awareness for BANK PO Examination

BOOKS ON GENERAL AWARENESS AND ON GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

1.GENERAL KNOWLEDGE BY TARUN GOYAL
2.COMPETITION SUCESS
3.PRATIYOGITA DARPAN

DAILY NEWSPAPER l

1.THE TIMES OF INDIA
2.HINDU
3.ECONOMIC TIMES

WATCH CURRENT AFFAIR PROGRAM ON TV

This would be enough for current affair for BANK PO examination.
21st February 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm preparing for sbi po exam which will be in april .in this exam one of the sewction contains marketing nd gk questions can u suggest me how can i score good in these .can u mail me which books i have to refer .my mail-id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?