23rd August 2012, 02:48 PM
nsundhar

How can I prepare for UPSC exam?

how can i prepare for UPSC exam easily...please tell me how to od it

30th September 2012, 03:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for UPSC exam?

There is no easy method to prepare for UPSC exam. Hard work is the only way to clear all these exams. Exam pattern and syllabus for UPSC exams may differ with job profile. In most of the general tests you can expect questions on numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness, English language. General awareness can be improved by reading newspapers and by referring news journals. Preparation on other topics can be done with the help of reference books. Working out previous year questions will also help you in the purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?