8th December 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Which college should I opt after passing 12th? What is the easy way to get admission in marine engineering college?

i am apperaing student of 12.i want to do enggering in marine which collage i should go for after my 12 exam.and if i got a rank i aieee then it will help me in taking admisson or not.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  3. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  4. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  5. How can I take admission in marine college after passing 12th?
  6. How to go for B.E Marine engineering after passing 12th?
  7. How to take admission in a good marine engineering college after scoring 65% in 12th in PCM?
  8. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  10. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Marine courses?
  11. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
  12. Is Marine Engineering syllabus easy to read? Names of the courses?
  13. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  14. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  15. Can I get any good marine engineering college in India after scoring 66.4% in 12th board?
  16. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  17. How can i apply for marine engineering college after 12th? What is the requirement to apply for it?
  18. Can I get admission in Marine Engineering in a good college after completing 12th with 73.14%?
9th December 2011, 10:18 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should I opt after passing 12th? What is the easy way to get admission in marine engineering college?

hi dear........
After +2 you can join engineering, but for this you should be a science student.
this is the details information about your carrier path chart.

For taking admission in marine eng. you have to apply for entrance exam according to your rank you can take admission in college.

engineering college in India .........

good luck.........
9th December 2011, 11:27 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should I opt after passing 12th? What is the easy way to get admission in marine engineering college?

dear friend,
After passing 12th you want to go for engineering course..
Then you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, WB-JEE, AIEEE etc..

After qualifying in any of these entrance exam you can take admission in Marine engineering course..
depending on your score in any of these exams you will be able to get admission in technical colleges...

So, prepare for these entrance exams , to score well...

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?