31st March 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Space related job after ECE? Type of jobs available?

hai i have finished my 12 i am going to do ECE after doing it can i come into space line & what organisations will give me job

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  2. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?
  3. Software Marketing job is possible after BE ECE?
  4. Railway jobs availability after B.Tech in ECE and group entrance exams for the same?
  5. How to get a job after completing engineering(ECE)?
  6. Any government jobs for those who have completed B.Tech ECE?
  7. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. How to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks?
  9. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  10. What type of jobs can I choose after B.Tech ECE so as to get better salaries? Any part time jobs for me? Can I get Embedded Technologies job?
  11. For what type of jobs am I eligible after scoring 58% in B.Tech ECE?
  12. How to get a government job related to ECE department? I am a studying B.Tech ECE
  13. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year? -- [New]
  14. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  15. Government Jobs available for ECE students after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?
  17. List of institutes with full expense which offers Space Craft related courses in UK, USA or Singapore? How can I get part time job if studying there?
  18. Courses after B.Tech for a job in space field?
13th April 2011, 06:51 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Space related job after ECE? Type of jobs available?

Yeah definitely you can go into Space related job after your B.tech in ECE

there are many options like

you can write some space research Organisations entrance Tests

you can also do some internships of ISRO NASA and all after your B.tech

you can go via proffessors who are working for those organisation

it is not directly possible..

but you can do it and if you want to go only with your brain

then its bit difficult ...you have to be a good hard worker

and also you can gain experience in the field of space research then apply for such type of jobs

then your experience will also add up...

so keep this in mind ...

best wishes

~aditya~
27th April 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Space related job after ECE? Type of jobs available?

i completed my btech(ece),what kind of jobs i get and is there any extra courses required to get a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?