8th May 2010, 12:36 AM
bhawnabhagwani

Spanish cbse exam eligibility? How many years of Spanish learning required for class X board exam?

I am teaching in a school where Spanish has started last year .It was introduced in all the classes together 6 ,7 and 8. I would like to know that which class will be eligible to appear for spanish CBSE Exam , in class X. How many years of Spanish learning is required to face the class X board exam

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future prospective of learning Spanish? Is learning German more beneficial than Spanish?
  2. Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru???
  3. What are the government jobs possible with Spanish language? -- [New]
  4. NET Spanish Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  6. NET Spanish Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  8. Career scope of learning Spanish Language as translator in MNC?
  9. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP? How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  11. List of universities in India offering MA in Spanish through distance learning mode?
  12. What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?
  13. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  14. List of books for cracking BA Spanish entrance exam of JNU?
  15. List of universities in India offering M.A(Spanish) through correspondence?
  16. After completing MSW how much could be the salary range?
  17. How many seats are there for general candidates to learn spanish language course in BHU?
  18. How may I work with Spanish customer care services? I've a good basic knowledge of Spanish language
23rd May 2010, 04:10 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Default Re: Spanish cbse exam eligibility? How many years of Spanish learning required for class X board exam?

The cbse does not accredate a specific guideline for a subject to be taught for some time being to be examined in aissc exam or 10th exam. When a student registers in class 9,one should register that subject. Hence one need to study that subject from class 9 onwards,to satisfactorly give it in 10th
29th May 2010, 05:05 PM
danish_ejaz

Default Re: Spanish cbse exam eligibility? How many years of Spanish learning required for class X board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhawnabhagwani View Post
I am teaching in a school where Spanish has started last year .It was introduced in all the classes together 6 ,7 and 8. I would like to know that which class will be eligible to appear for spanish CBSE Exam , in class X. How many years of Spanish learning is required to face the class X board exam
Spanish should be appeared in IX class because students have to register with the subjects in class IX and in my opinion 2 yrs are sufficient to face class X board exm
31st May 2010, 04:55 AM
drdo99
Banned

Only registration point of class 9th is enough for further studies.
To give 10th,the subject should have been taught in 2 years,9th & 10th.
15th July 2010, 02:21 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
Eligibility criteria
Graduation (10+2+3) in language or literature concerned with 40% marks or graduation (10+2+3) in any other subject with 40% marks + 3 year advanced diploma course( part time) in respective language of university of delhi.
3rd October 2010, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Can we get cbse spanish sample papers orf 10 years in Spanish as they are available in other languages. It will be very useful for us .
3rd October 2010, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

I need Cbse spanish paper 2010.
24th October 2010, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I need Cbse spanish paper 2010.
15th January 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

can i go for study of spanish language after class 10th ? if so which institute is offering such cources?
21st February 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend,
I'm a teacher I teach Spanish in an International School for CBSE and IGCSE.
It's been four years I'm here. According to my knowledge two years of spanish knowledge is enough but you need to work a lot on the subject. With new pattern (CCE) It's become very hard. So don't take it easy. There is only one sample paper on the CBSE site. No previous paper will help you because pattern changed. I've 2010 year question paper.
3rd March 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Thanks a lot. Can you please mail me spanish quesstion paper 2010 . My email [email protected]. I will be grateful to you
27th March 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Do question papers comes from CBSE for classes IX - X for Summative Assessment I AND II as it comes for other subjects in CD'S. Please let me know
16th June 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Only for class X they are sending question papers for SA II, the rest of the papers are prepared by the teacher. I've prepared question papers for my school. My students have done really well in the SA II.
15th June 2012, 02:35 PM
guruvana244

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year and if you have already completed your Post graduation then you are eligible for this examination. So please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

The syllabus is available in the official website, you can download easily from the official website. If you need the previous year papers of Spanish subject, then please download it from the below Attachment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?