14th July 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

List of universities in India offering M.A(Spanish) through correspondence?

is there any university in india where one can do ma spanish in distance mode
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  2. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM?
  3. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India? -- [New]
  4. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  5. List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?
  6. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  7. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  9. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  10. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  11. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow
  12. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence?
  13. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  14. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  15. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  16. List of universities in India offering M.A(Spanish) through correspondence?
  17. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
19th January 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in India offering M.A(Spanish) through correspondence?

Please give me the name of university which learn course in master degree in grography in distance programe
23rd February 2016, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in India offering M.A(Spanish) through correspondence?

Is it possible to do ma in Spanish language in distance from any Indian University
2nd September 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know how and where can I study B.A. and M.A. in Spanish through distance mode?
25th June 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know whether pg for spanish and french is avaiable in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?