21st March 2012, 04:01 PM
saroj pawar

What's the future prospective of learning Spanish? Is learning German more beneficial than Spanish?

I am an engineering student. I am learning Spanish. But many of my relatives and teachers are telling me not to continue with Spanish and to learn German.Because scope in German is more than Spanish in technical field.
Now, what I supposed to do ???

Related Questions:
  1. Spanish cbse exam eligibility? How many years of Spanish learning required for class X board exam?
  2. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  3. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  4. Career scope of learning Spanish Language as translator in MNC?
  5. Educational qualifications required for IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. Which course is best to study in India to get a good job in Peru??? -- [New]
  8. List of universities in India offering MA in Spanish through distance learning mode?
  9. Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?
  10. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  11. How many seats are there for general candidates to learn spanish language course in BHU?
  12. Post graduation through open learning is beneficial for Lecturership in future?
  13. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  14. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP?How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  15. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  16. Which foreign language among French, German and Spanish has better scope after MBA?
  17. Which foreign language among French, German and Spanish has better scope after MBA?
  18. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
22nd April 2013, 01:37 PM
imranmdi

Default Re: What's the future prospective of learning Spanish? Is learning German more beneficial than Spanish?

However you started the training of spanish language.you can try the companies which are located in India and are spanish based. so that you can acquire a technical job in that spanish based company.Since German language is more famous than Spanish it has got more demand and in Germany you can settle with a good career.If you want to learn German language you can go to Ramakrishna matt, here the fees is much more reasonable and there is a good teaching staff. All the best to you.
28th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future prospective of learning Spanish? Is learning German more beneficial than Spanish?

i hv jst psd my 12 science nd hv comprtmnt in physcs so can i tk admsn in DUIn forgn langug course
28th July 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

which foreign language among French,German and Spanish has a better scope after MBA ?
4th November 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
12th November 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for IT engineer in government???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?