6th February 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Which specialization to take after B.Tech to join Robotics Engineering in future?

I want to join robotic engineering after my B.Tech. Now I am writing +2. I want to know which specialization I have to take accordingly.

14th December 2017, 08:40 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization to take after B.Tech to join Robotics Engineering in future?

1. You will have to qualify in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering after Bachelor of Technology to get admission in Master of Technology in Automation and Robotics Engineering.

2. GATE is conducted by IIT for M.Tech course. It is an objective computer based test. Your rank in this exam will decide in which college you will get admission. IIT and NITs are considered the best engineering institutes for M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?