25th March 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Computer Science and Art as a part of subject combination in class 11th?

My son Simeon Joy Malik has been a student of class X in Don Bosco School Park Circus. He is very good in English, Art and Computer science. I would like to enquire whether he would be able to get computer science and art as part of his subject combination in the humanities stream in 11th standard?

25th March 2016, 08:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Computer Science and Art as a part of subject combination in class 11th?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get a subject combination of Computer Science and Arts being in Arts stream.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Computer Science as additional subject in your 11th class in the stream you have opted for.
26th March 2016, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Computer Science and Art as a part of subject combination in class 11th?

It depends on the school and most school won't have any problem because classes are conducted as such that a students can attend from any stream.

Therefore, you just have to make an enquiry about this stream from school principal. If they allow than surely you can choose this stream.
26th March 2016, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

No, it will not be possible to opt for Computer Science and Art as a part of subject combination in Class 11th since this combination is not available in most of the schools owing to the fact the syllabus in both these streams. However, you can opt computers. You can opt for Computer Applications along with Arts in your 10+2 level studies, i.e., from your 11th standard.
5th December 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I basically want to become a full stack developer. In 11th like i have to take science with computers or what should i do. Can i take commerce with computers or arts with computer in 11th. If you know can you please help me with some colleges which can help me. Reply from your side would be appericated.Thank you.
2nd June 2022, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Arts with computer science ke bad kya kya scopes hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?