4th May 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Are spectacle students allowed for Aeronautical Engineering?

Spectakles student are allowed in aeronautical engg....pelase tell me if they are

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I be eligible for IIM Ahmedabad after scoring 50% marks in TYB.Com?
  3. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  4. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  5. How to recorrect UGC NET application form?
  6. What is the requirement to become a CID officer?
  7. Can ICSE students do Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  11. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Coaching centres and engineering institutes which give coaching to students after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the teaching pattern?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  18. Can I apply for Army(TGC and SSC, Navy and Airforce after scoring an aggregate of 61% with no backlogs?
31st March 2015, 09:14 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Are spectacle students allowed for Aeronautical Engineering?

There are no problems for students who wear spectacles for their weak eye sight to join aeronautical engineering courses. They can join these engineering courses as easily as any other student would.

The requirement of a good eye sight is for those candidates who are aspiring to become a pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?