23rd May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can ICSE students do Aeronautical Engineering?

Can you please tell me where ics students can do aeronautical engineering.........?

Related Questions:
  1. Can ICSE students do Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  5. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force?
  6. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  8. How to recorrect UGC NET application form?
  9. Is it possible to join in MCS after completing intermediate through Board of Intermediate in AP?
  10. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  11. Can I join the NIOS board after failing 12th in UP board?
  12. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?
  16. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  17. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
24th May 2011, 01:24 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Can ICSE students do Aeronautical Engineering?

Well yes you can do Aeronautical EngineeringFor it you have to take JEE (Joint
Entrance Exam)

Eligibility ::

Must have passed is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics.

So it mean that you are eligible .

List of Colleges

IIT, Chennai
IIT, Mumbai
IIT, Kanpur
IIT, Kharagpur
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Electronics Academy, Bangalore
Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Tamil Nadu
Park College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?