26th December 2015, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

SSC LDC is a good career option after 12th?

Well actually i completed my 12th in 2014 and then due to some reason i can not take admission to any colleges from that time i did not do anything what can i do now? I want to prepare for ssc ldc now this is good or not.

26th December 2015, 08:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: SSC LDC is a good career option after 12th?

You can take admission in any good college in any stream of bachelor's degree. In most of Indian University, admission is directly given on basis of marks scored in 10+2. Do not create so much year gap between studies.

On other hand, you can prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC exam called SSC CHSL exam by self preparation or by joining a good institute. It is a good career option in government sector at senior secondary level.
27th December 2015, 12:29 AM
acha553

If it is mandatory to go for a job, after 12th, then you can choose SSC LDC as a career path. It will help you earn around 15 thousand rupees, if you get under state government, and around 18 thousand, if you can get under the central government.

On the other hand, if you have the option to go for further studies, then you should do a proper degree or diploma before thinking of a job. There are many more opportunities and much much greater salaries for candidates giving the SSC with a degree, where the minimum salary is from 25 thousand.

I hope this helps in your career path selection and motivates you to study more before going for a job.
27th December 2015, 12:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for CHSLE examination conducted by SSC every year for recruitment of candidates as Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant etc..

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream and must have age between 18-28 years with relaxation in age for reserved category aspirants.

So, you can appear for SSC CHSLE 2016 examination. The examination paper contains questions from General Knowledge, Mathematics and Reasoning. So you need to work on these topics to score better in examination.

The application form will be released in month of July and examination is conducted in month of October and November.

For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
17th September 2020, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Scope of promotion from ldc to top most post in whole service carrier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?