17th May 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

SSC or Railways like government jobs for BCA students

BCA student can fill the form of SSC or railway to higher position job

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should a BCA student do after completion of it? Which field will be more beneficial in between Software and government jobs?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for BCA students to get into Railways?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?
  4. Best sector to choose among Railways, Bank and SSC government jobs?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  6. Any government jobs that are available for SSC completed students
  7. What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?
  8. Is there any government job available for SSC completed students
  9. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  10. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  11. Which sector jobs allow me to go on leave for 1 year for my Civil's preparation? Is it possible in bank job, railways or SSC?
  12. What should I do for government jobs in Rajasthan? Any jobs for BCA students in government sector?
  13. How can I get a job right after completion of intermediate?
  14. What are the jobs available in Railways for electrical students? What is the syllabus?
  15. Which are the government jobs available in Railways, Banks for B.Tech Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of government jobs for IT students in Mumbai?
  17. Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?
  18. What kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways?
17th May 2017, 07:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SSC or Railways like government jobs for BCA students

Yes definitely being BCA student you can apply for SSC or Railway recruitment jobs because you are a degree holder and minimum qualification required to apply for these jobs is a degree. Sometimes for clerical jobs they also ask for minimum qualification of 12th standard.
So you are definitely eligible for the post you want to apply and before apply you have to check the eligibility criteria.
17th May 2017, 07:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the BCA degree completed persons are available for all posts in railway jobs.

BCA degree holder should have the 60% aggregate in academics and should not exceed the age 21- 30 years.

List of Government jobs for BCA students in Railways:-

Assistant Loco Pilot

Railways Sub - Inspector and Constable

Railway Clerk

Junior Engineer

SR. Section Engineer

Railway Driver

Telecommunication Engineer.
17th May 2017, 07:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As a BCA student you can apply for these given below posts in railway department:

Assistant Loco Pilot

Railway Clerk

Railway Sub Inspector

Railway constable

Junior engineer

Senior section engineer

Railway driver

Telecommunication Engineer

Selection Process for the railway Jobs is : 1) Written test and Personal Interview
18th May 2017, 01:58 PM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BCA student can fill the form of SSC or railway to higher position job
Of course you can fill form for ssc or railway, because except the specific required recruitment, in general they ask for only a simple graduate and that's it. The minimal eligibility criteria for apply ssc or railway is graduation from any university affiliated to UGC norms.

The notification for the ssc cgl 2017 is out, so start preparing for the exam.

Good Luck,

Help100%
31st May 2023, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

bca completed students can apply for je in railway department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?