6th December 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways?

Respected Sir, I am a class 12th passed students I want to work in the Indian Railways so I want to know what kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam for it? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available for 12th passing students with Commerce stream in Indian Railways and Banks?
  2. What sort of jobs are there for Commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  3. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  4. What are the jobs available in the Indian Railways for a Female candidate after completing class 12th (Commerce)? -- [New]
  5. What kind of jobs are available for Mechanical engineers in Indian Railways?
  6. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  7. How can I apply for Railway exam being CSE final year student?
  8. How can I get a job in Railway? I am a diploma candidate in Information Science
  9. What kind of jobs are available for BCA students to get into Railways?
  10. Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com?
  11. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  12. Is there any career opportunity for 12th pass out students in Indian Railways? I passed out 12th with 90% marks
  13. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for Information Technology students?
  14. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?
  15. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  16. How can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course?
  17. What are the jobs available for 12th passing student in Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of jobs can i get after passing 70.2% in 12th science
11th December 2016, 05:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a class 12th passed students I want to work in the Indian Railways so I want to know what kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam for it? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard in Commerce, you are eligible for jobs in Indian Railway as a group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
13th December 2017, 05:56 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways?

Here I am providing you some of the best job option in Railways after 12th Commerce.
You may apply for Following Post in Railway Entrance Examination ..
1. Ticket Collector Post
2. Clerk Cum Typist
3. Stenographer
4. Assist Commercial
5. Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination
6. Railway Officers Examination.
16th April 2019, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to apply for clerk cum typist &for ticket collector post, can I do this .I complete my 2 class (commerce). Can you please give me some suggestions about it
Waiting for your answer.
12th August 2020, 09:12 AM
deepikapandey9999

Posts in the Indian railways for the commerce students .You can get these job posts in indian railways through the RRB entrance exam .

RRB entrance exam which has been conducted by the RRB departments for the various posts .
you can apply for the specific job post for which you want to apply...

1.Technical helper
2.Loco Poilte
3.Helper
4.Tickit examiner
5.Assistant manager
6.Commercial manager
7.Financial manager
8.Assistant Driver
9.Data entry job post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?