1st July 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?

What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies? Which option I can go for? Can you please provide me the instructions which I require to follow up? Awaiting for your reply soon as possible. Thank you!

1st July 2015, 02:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?

As you have not mentioned as to which stream you have completed your graduation in or which specialization course have you done, it is therefore quite impossible to illustrate career or job opportunities after each graduation course.

However, in general a normal graduate can opt for jobs in the following sector;

Students can even go for government jobs like;

> Bank Clerk

> Bank PO

> Railways

> SSC

> SSB, etc.

Jobs are also available in private sectors such as;

> BANKING.

> RETAIL.

> IT.

> FMCG.

> STOCK EXCHANGE.

> MANAGEMENT.

> ACCOUNTING.

> FINANCIAL SECTORS, etc.
4th July 2015, 02:46 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies? Which option I can go for? Can you please provide me the instructions which I require to follow up? Awaiting for your reply soon as possible. Thank you!
For better job prospects, if suggest you should go for your masters degree as well and also from some reputed and well-known institution; some which include: Jamia Millia University, Delhi University, Lovely Professional University, Osmania University, Thapar....... etc; where you'll get quality education and infrastructure.
24th July 2015, 10:28 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend,
If you get a job in good company with high salary with your graduation then do job.If you tried for jobs but you didn't get any job within 6mnths after passing then better to do higher studies and then apply for jobs.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?