2nd May 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Starting salary after passing out NDA test?

I am a 10 pass out student if i cleared the nda test in the future after 12th then after training what would be the expected salary?

3rd May 2015, 11:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Starting salary after passing out NDA test?

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy. Entrance exam for this academy for candidates willing to join different wings of defense is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

Eligibility criteria:

>>If you have passed 10+2 or appearing for it, you are eligible to apply for the exam.

>>The age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years with no age relaxation applicable to candidates of any category.

>>You must be unmarried male Indian citizen.

>>Physical fitness is necessary.

Examination pattern:

1. Written test: It consists of questions from Mathematics upto 10+2 level. In second papers questions are from General science, English and General Knowledge and awareness.

So if you will appear for the test after 10+2 then work on these areas to crack the written test of NDA exam.

After that you will be called for Service Selection Board exam of NDA.

Starting Salary after passing out NDA test:

You will receive a stipend of Rs 21,600 per month ( Rs 15,600 as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs 5400) during the entire duration of training.

The period of training is not treated as commissioned service after training you will be under commissioned service, then your salary will depend upon your rank in wings of defense.
7th January 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which rank is suitable if we have commerce and had cleared NDA exam after 10 2...
21st January 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Time period of training and fee of trainig period and after training or joining after salery
25th August 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing ISC from bio and I have kept maths in a extra can I join Indian air force after completing my ISC please reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?