24th February 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of B.Tech is best in Indira Gandhi Engineering College? Fee structure with accommodation charges?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in B.Tech course at Indira Gandhi Engineering College. Please tell me which stream of this colleges is better? Fee structure with accommodation charges?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Chemical Engineering course at Kyoto University, Japan? Fee structure including accommodation charges?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
  3. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  4. Placement facility offered to B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? Course and fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure and hostel fees of MCA course in Indira College of Engineering and Management, Pune?
  6. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  7. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  9. Fee structure for MCA at Trident College, Odhisha? Bedding and fooding charges? Whether bank loan covers fooding charges as well?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  12. How to get admission in IGMC if I am from Gujarat?
  13. What is the fee structure of engineering with hostile charges?
  14. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  15. Can I get Indira Gandhi engineering college after getting 62 marks in UR category?
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  18. What is the fee for admission in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur?
28th December 2017, 04:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of B.Tech is best in Indira Gandhi Engineering College? Fee structure with accommodation charges?

The top streams of Indira Gandhi Engineering College are :

1. Mechanical Engineering.

2. Computer Science Engineering.

3. Electronics and Communication Engineering.

4. Information Technology etc.

The fee structure is Rs 30,000 per annum plus additional charge. The accommodation fee is Rs 65,000 per annum which includes food, residence etc. It may vary during next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?