18th June 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?

What is the fee structure of bsc animation vfx in GEU along with the overall charges that include hostel charges, library charges, etc. ? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  2. Information about fee structure for admission in BSc in the animation course?
  3. Fee structure for B.Sc in Animation? Is there any government institute which offers this course?
  4. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Animation course?
  8. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  9. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  10. Details about the animation course and the institutions offering Animation course? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  11. Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Which are the animation government institutes in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  14. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Kolkata?
  16. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  17. How to do BSc in Animation after completing 12th?
  18. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
21st June 2016, 08:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?

The fee structure followed for B.Sc. (Animation and Visual Effects) course in Graphic Era University (GEU) is mentioned in detailed below :-

=> Academic Fee :- Rs. 30,000/- Per Semester

=> Academic Security (Refundable) :- Rs. 3,000/-

=> Enrollment Fee (One Time) :- Rs. 500/-

=> Sports Fee :- Rs. 500/- Per Semester

=> Library Fee :- Rs. 1,000/- Per Semester

=> Examination Fee :- Rs. 2,250/- Per Semester

=> Insurance Cover :- Rs. 740/- Per Annum

=> Hostel Fee (boarding & lodging) :- Rs. 80,000/- Per Annum

=> Hostel Security Money (Refundable) :- Rs. 3,000/-
22nd June 2016, 10:14 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?

Top colleges for for B.Sc Animation course:-

Arena Multimedia,
Aptech,
Singhania University,
Manipal University,
Graphic Era University (GEU)
Academy of Animation and gaming
Singhania University
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences

The fee structure followed for B.Sc. (Animation and Visual Effects) course will be around Rs.40,000 per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?