2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change subject in 12th standard to Mathematics from Computer?

I had asked my school principal to change my subject from Computer to Mathematics and he said he had done it. Later, I came to find out that it was still undone. Therefore, I am facing a big problem in focussing on my studies currently. Therefore, I want to know the steps to change my subject to Mathematics now. Kindly help me regarding it.

3rd June 2016, 03:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change subject in 12th standard to Mathematics from Computer?

You should again contact your principal and tell him about the issue, this time however it would be better if you bring your parents along with you and also acknowledge them about the whole issue. The principal will have to take some necessary steps for you.

Moreover, you should also provide a written application or request as well as disappointment to your board, i.e. ICSE , CBSE , etc, and you can be assured of some help from that side as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?