27th April 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Stream to choose after 10th standard for becoming an assistant Loco pilot?

which subject we have to take after 10th to become assistant loco pilot?

28th April 2011, 03:38 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Stream to choose after 10th standard for becoming an assistant Loco pilot?

Hello,
If you are interested to become a pilot then you must have to pass the flying training. For the training in flying school you have to appear for the entrance test conducted by the flying club. This is done after class 12th. You must have science stream for appearing the entrance test.
After selected in entrance test you are called for the flying training. After completion of training you will get job in Air Force.
2nd August 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Stream to choose after 10th standard for becoming an assistant Loco pilot?

how to become railway manager
9th August 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirement of ITI in loco pilot?
15th August 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

A diploma in poly
18th September 2011, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

sir.iam aasif. i complete my 12 with arts subject and now iam pursuing my computer hardware and network engineering in bangalore.i am intrested in loco pilot.which course i want to take to become a loco pilot.

Email:[email protected].
7th October 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to take science stream for becoming a pilot?
28th December 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have choose commerce stream after my 10th standard and now i want to become a pilot for that what i have to do ?
4th January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

yes sir iam also intrested in becoming a loco pilot now i am in 10 class & what to after 12th?
29th January 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have choose science/maths stream after my 10th class and now i want to become a loco pilot for that what i have to do ?
26th March 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am 12th standard. I interest loco pilot. How i can apply for this i also select in bio maths. I want some details for this course.
28th March 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my 10 th I am intrested in loco pilot job how can I get this job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?