30th April 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

hei i m in 10th std.....i completed my ssc and now m nt understandin which stream to choose......i just hav five years in my hand to become a well known person....pls suggest me a good stream were i can be successful in given time of five years

2nd May 2011, 04:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

Hello friend,
Since you have completed your 10th, now is the time to realize your strengths and weaknesses. You must pursue your higher studies in the subjects of your expertise. If you have doing good in any particular stream, now is the time to specialize in that particular subject or stream through higher studies and your higher studies should not be limited to graduation. In the present scenario, a bachelors degree does not have potential to fetch a better career and therefore, to be successful, you must be a highly qualified professional.
So, the very first thing you should do is to keep it simple. If you are good in arts stream, you must pursue your +2 in the same subjects/stream which must be followed by bachelors and masters/professional course in the same.
The same goes with any other stream.
You must set your goal as per your interest and expertise because whatever stream you belong to, if you are qualified and deserving, no one can stop you to win the race.
2nd May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

which stream i choose after 10th
6th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
10th May 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a doctor but i like maths a lot can i be a doctor without bio and with the subject maths
10th May 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

hey.plz help me..m confused what to choose science or commerce?i hv interest in both fields....i wanna do a good nd reputed job ...CA or b.tech....what is good...
?
10th May 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which scopes are there for arts stream students after 12th?
11th May 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hey... plz can u suggest me ....m vry confused i want 2 b a doc bt my interest is in bio n maths .plz can any 1 tell me if i can opt 4 it widout taking physics
13th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me,
the scopes of engineering in future??
m vry confused ............
14th May 2011, 07:29 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Basically there are 3 streams i.e. science,commerce and arts.It depends on your interest which stream to choose.Once you choose a stream you get many options in which field you should opt for.
14th May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey ,i am not able 2 decide which stream shd i take whether science or commerce...plz tell me so my future will b bright...
u should take steram anyone who is u intersted
17th May 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hey i am a student i have finished my 10thand i am waiting 4 my results i not in much contact with maths actually i hate but i have heard thaat taking science is more worst .I am really intrested in doing mba but maths is my problem what should i do?????????????
25th May 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the sallary of c,a
1st June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 62% marks which stream should i take
1st June 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

what will be the foremost demanding engineering faculty in future
5th June 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi........I've secured 95.4% in tn board matric exams.....now am confused,am damn sure am goin 2 take science stream,but donno to choose between computer science n bio.....pls help me
6th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what subject should I choose as optional with PCM computer or Applied arts???
And may I know whats the use of Arts in the future???????
10th June 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

Quote:
i think commerce is better...because highest scope is in this stream...best of luck..
24th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I got 85.9%in ssc exam .which stream shd i choose to make my future bright?
17th July 2011, 12:50 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

Quote:
hei i m in 10th std.....i completed my ssc and now m nt understandin which stream to choose......i just hav five years in my hand to become a well known person....pls suggest me a good stream were i can be successful in given time of five years
Hi Dear,
There are two choices in 12th.

1.Science - Biology
2.Computer Science

(or)
You can commerce. You can choose in these three and finish your Higher Secondary schooling.
After 12th ,
There are many fields after 12th.

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
6.BCA (computer Application)
7..BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

All the best for your glowing career.
24th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

pls.. tell me is arts a good choice if i like fasion designing ?... pls.. tell me the advantages also.. pls..
25th July 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

what are benefits of VOCATIONAL COURSES after 10th.
17th August 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
you would choose science stream
23rd August 2011, 03:54 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
This is the best time for you to choose a good option for your future.You have many options for further study.If you have ineterest in engineering then you should choose science-maths subject in 11-12th.after this you can give entrance paper for engineering.There are mostlt three entrance paper as IIT,AIEEE and state level engineering entrancve paper.
Computer science is the best option for you at present.Its a growing branch and you can get a good job related to computer engineer.
You can also do higher studies after bachlor degree.
Mtech is a good option.
Also you have many option like MBA,MCA.

So choose the right option.There are also other options but i suggest you for enginnering.

All the best
25th August 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of class 10th n m really confused n can,t decided n want 2 ask 4rm u in which does i take admission?
8th September 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th from nios board. Important good in maths & what should i chose in class 11th & 12th
15th September 2011, 11:32 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

it depends on your interest my dearfriend
you can enter in to
MPC
BIPC
MEC.
15th September 2011, 11:33 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

it depends on your interest my dearfriend
you can enter in to
MPC
BIPC
MEC.
26th September 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am in a great dilemma for which engineering stream to choose between electronics and communication engineering or computer engineering. so any one please suggest me?
4th October 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

my subject combination is geography, pol.science, commerce ,economics, and english. so any scope for this?
22nd November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

its how many years der we have to study for interior decorater
22nd November 2011, 08:50 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 10th you are confused about the future career..

My friend don't get confused regarding this future career.

you just go for a field in which you have more interest.

I will suggest you to go for science field.

As after this you can get large career option..

After completion of 12th in science field you can apply for courses like-

1.B.Sc

2.BE/B.tech

3.Bio technology

4.Bio-informatics

5.MBBS

6.BBA

7.BDS

8.BCA

you can go for any of these course.

All these courses are very much job prospective.

you can get a huge job opportunity after completion of any of these course.

All the best.
26th March 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunity after 12th in sci. stream? it is better in comm. or sci.?
8th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

can we choose science stream if we have a large spectacles number?
15th April 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hey i m just in tenth and i have 3 streams of engineering in my mind
1. computer engineering
2. civil engineering
3. automobile engineering
WAT SHOULD I CHOOSE I M VERY CONFUSED plz help me!!!!
15th May 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hey i m just in tenth and i have 3 streams of engineering in my mind
1. Computer engineering
2. Civil engineering
3. Automobile engineering
wat should i choose i m very confused plz help me!!!!
go for civil engineering
21st May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hiee...i m in 11th now and i choose commerce with maths for become i.s officer .i hv short time for my preparations now how i do my preparation for i.s exam plzzzz help me ...plz
30th May 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

what subject i should take after tenth? i m very confuse between science maths and commerce?in financial view which is better?
1st June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

which coureses are best for future after ssc
1st June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir i got a 58%in class10 but my aim become a civil engineer for this i take to pcm i do the well study in class 10 but i got this much only what i can do ?
18th April 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

is commerce a good stream for banking????????????
24th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

how to be an astronomer???????
8th May 2013, 10:10 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

AFTER THE 10TH YOU HAVE GIVEN MAIN 3 OPTIONS IS AS UNDER :-

1. SCIENCE.

2. COMMERCE.

3. ARTS.

I THINK COMMERCE IS BETTER FOR YOU.
BECAUSE TODAY IN CORPORATE WORLD IN TUFF COMPETITION TO EACH OTHER SO THE EVERY NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES REQUIRED C.A , C.S , MANGERIAL PERSON LIKE M.B.A ETC.
SO, I GUESS YOU SHOULD COMMERCE IS BETTER STREAM FOR MAKE YOUR CARIER.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.

14th December 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a jewellery designer . what should i do after 10 and which stream and subjects i do to become a jewellery designer ? plz reply as soon as possible.
31st March 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

hii....i want to become a well known person and want to get high salary but i do not like chemistry whereas i like biology...so which stream should i take after 10th ?
4th April 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for me to have bright future .I just completed my 10th.
5th April 2014, 06:48 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after completion of your 10th class, you are eligible to join number of courses.

You can choose the field which you are interested and know the top courses in that field.

Choose the course as per your interest and know the eligibility criteria and selection procedure to get admission for your chosen course and crack the selection procedure.

There will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates in all the fields.

Only thing is that the candidates have to make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and by enhancing communication skills.

If you are interested in Life Sciences, then I suggest you to opt for 12th class with the following subjects
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry etc.

If you want to be an Engineer or to join Air Force, I suggest you to opt for 12th class with the following subjects
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry

Having interested in Commercial or business field, opt for the below mentioned subjects in 12th class
Civics
Economics
Commerce etc.

Wish you all the best.
31st May 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I got 85% in 10 so commerce is the best option for me and i am interested in maths
4th August 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is best for a non -medical student?I have no interest in chemistry.
4th August 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of non -medical.please tell me what is the best stream for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?