28th April 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after passing 10th standard?

which stream should i choose after passing 10th std...pleas esend ot me the details

15th May 2013, 11:50 PM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after passing 10th standard?

You can choose any stream after passing 10th as per your interest but according to me you should choose science because as it is having good scope and future is also bright.
Subjects in science stream:
1)A-Group(Physics+Chemistry+Maths)
2)B-Group(Physics+Chemistry+Biology)
Later you have option to go either for the Engineering(Non-medical field) or Pharmacy(Medical field).
23rd May 2013, 03:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

In 12th, you can select a subject that interests you. Arts, Science, Commerce, Humanities, etc are some of the common streams. Science stream can be selected by those students who are interested to have a job in engineering or medicine. Commerce is related to finance and accounting. Arts and humanities can be selected by those candidates who are interested to literature, history, and so on.
29th June 2013, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

whch field comerce or science wil provide me with more job opportunities abroad.
3rd November 2019, 11:11 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

First of all you will have to find your interest ,you will also have to score good marks in 10 standard and than you can decide between commerce, humanities and science
If you have interest in business than you can select commerce stream
If you have interest in law and human rights than you can study in arts stream
If you have interest in studying biology and math than you can select science stream and from that you can select medical and non medical field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?