4th May 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

In which stream there is more scope between MSc Microbiology and MSc Chemistry? What are the pay scales for respective?

for which stream there is more scope, M.Sc. microbiology or M.Sc. chemistry? what are the pay scales for respective?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  3. Career scope after M.Sc in microbiology?
  4. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  6. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  7. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  8. What is the scope of doing M.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  10. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  11. Which is best M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc applied microbiology?
  12. Which stream to take in M.Sc Microbiology to have maximum scope? -- [New]
  13. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  14. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  16. What is the scope of medical microbiology and Emuno Hematology
  17. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  18. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
20th May 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which stream there is more scope between MSc Microbiology and MSc Chemistry? What are the pay scales for respective?

what is the scope in microbiology after m.sc?
21st May 2011, 12:25 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Smile Re: In which stream there is more scope between MSc Microbiology and MSc Chemistry? What are the pay scales for respective?

hi,

Scope of M.Sc in India

India is a place where higher study is given a very high preference, so today in the competitive world it plays a very vital role. Today M.Sc in India is providing a base platform for those who want to get involved in higher studies and to get some good results in future. After graduation it opens various fields for many students to fulfil his/her desires. Not only has this it also enabled a student to get into some good respectable jobs in India and abroad. Because of this M.Sc has a commendable charm when it comes to opt for a career after the bachelor’s degree.

After completing M.Sc any student can easily go to the Research network line which enables them to go for their dream organizations like the ones of BARC, ISRO etc.
Secondly, it provides the all necessary platform for the individual who want to pursue higher education in Doctorate degree.

Thirdly, it also provides student the opportunity to get involved in teaching line which is no doubt a respectable job in any society. For many courses like M.Phil, PhD, lecturer ship in the field of science M.Sc is a necessary criterion.

Today when India is rising as an IT hub, this M.Sc degree has a remarkable position. M.Sc in IT OR computers helps a student to get some good jobs in the MNC’s related to IT and computer sector. Not only this, there are many companies, industries and other sectors which provides good jobs to the M.Sc degree holders.
30th May 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which stream there is more scope between MSc Microbiology and MSc Chemistry? What are the pay scales for respective?

after msc chemistry is there any chance for job/higher studies in abroad and what is the minimum %
11th August 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

i hav completed MSc in organic chemistry this year and managed to get a first class..can u plz suggest me what to do further?
25th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope in m.sc in chemistry?is it a good option for my future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?